In North America the staffing industry is on track to generate $137 billion in 2014. Express Employment Professionals is a growing franchise with nearly 700 locations and more than 30 years of experience. Our start-up offices average more than $1 million in sales in their first year, with mature offices averaging $5.16 million annually.* As an Express franchise owner, you control your life with flexible weekday hours in a professional business.
In 2014 Express Employment Professionals is giving the first 100 franchises $31K to kickstart their new business. The staffing industry is booming, and there has never been a better time to join Express.
Express Franchisee Facts: *
- In 2012, the average mature Express franchise territory generated $5.16 million in annual sales.
- The average start-up offices generated more than $1 million in sales in the first year of operation.
- Express franchisees paid an effective royalty of just 6.3% of revenue in 2012.
Express offers franchisees two ownership models. The Core Model requires an investment of $105,000 to $140,000 and an active role in new business development by the franchise owner. The Expanded Model requires $150,000 to $195,000 and is formatted so the owner manages a sales staff of two and works with them to develop client relationships. Our franchisees enjoy the opportunity of owning their own business, and a life outside of the office with time to enjoy friends and family.
Successful Express franchisees come from diverse backgrounds, including senior business management, sales, finance, communications, marketing, manufacturing, IT, banking, education, and human resources.
Generally, we look for:
- Sales or business aptitude
- Minimum of five years proven leadership, sales, or sales management
- Desire to make a difference in your community
Our owner-operator business model lets you create your own definition of success. Design your Express office around your strengths – what engages, excites, and challenges you.
Contact: David Lewis, Vice President of Franchising