PostNet, a global leader in high-quality printing and shipping solutions, celebrated franchise owners, welcomed vendors and discussed future endeavors at THRIVE 2022, PostNet’s annual convention held recently at the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas.
“Thrive isn’t just a conference theme for PostNet and its franchise owners, it’s a mindset,” said Bill McPherson, vice president of franchise development. “To say that the last few years have been challenging is an understatement, yet PostNet not only faced these challenges head-on, it overcame them and continued to grow. It feels good to be able to come together and celebrate the franchise owners and corporate staff responsible for this success.”
Several awards were given out at the conference, including:
- Franchisee of the Year: David Petty, Austin, Texas
- Community Involvement Award: Caty Witt, Bakersfield, California
- Community Vitality Award: Shawna Hicks-Cranston, Lakewood Ranch, Florida
- Top Performer: David Petty, Austin, Texas; Todd Seidle, Village on the Creeks in Rogers, Arkansas, and Craig Garries, Lakewood, Colorado
- Great Start: Gary and Magda Good, Northlake, Texas, and Richard Wright, Chandler, Arizona
- Core Value Award: Ron Fehr, Wichita, Kansas; Allen Elks, Lumberton, North Carolina; Gary Good, Flower Mound, Texas/Northlake, Texas; Felice Parker, Dresher, Pennsylvania; William Martindale, Sturgis, Michigan; and Jerry Kahn, Lake Forest, Illinois
- Team Member of the Year Award: Morgan Bernard, Lakewood Ranch, Florida.
“The annual conference gives us an opportunity to honor the hardworking men and women that make PostNet excel, and it also gives us a chance to network and deepen bonds within the organization,” McPherson said.
For more information, visit https://www.postnet.com/